Sunday, January 31, 2010

Shuffle


Its strange when things feel completely 50 50: a balance of the best and the worst, nothing in the middle. Everything for the past week is either terrible or fantastic. I cant tell whether I want to cry or laugh most of the time. Settling for a neutral 5 on a scale from one to ten seems the best option. But things are good for the most part. I love being back here, it feels more like home than home did. The library is my new favorite place. I just feel tired. I need to fix a few things, but they seem too big right now and I cant handle it.
But at the same time, I am happy, confused but happy.
I discovered a few places on campus today that I had never seen before. I discovered a new love for the ukulele.

songs of the day: everything...my ipod is on shuffle

No comments:

Post a Comment